[Sca-cooks] Bread Yeasts

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 19 12:06:00 PST 2008

Happily, the qualities that make you bad a "flaky" crusts will make you
great with period coffyns, where tensile strength is key.  Make lemonade
out of those lemons, and make fabulous historical cooking vessels out of
flour.  I bet you have the the might and the knowhow to make a
multi-level raised Sea-Pie, let the little modern homemaker try that one
with "flaky" crusts and watch them crumble.  Yay You!  =)

Cheerleader Selene