[Sca-cooks] Coffyn pan?

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 20 15:34:05 PST 2008

Lilinah wrote:
> Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius wrote:
>
>> What eternal question about bread bowls? Around here in my local group
>> many people tend to think they're just a little bit silly...
>>

> And Adele de Maisieres responded:
>
>>  I've never seen them done here.  Come to think of it, I don't think I've
>>  even seen them done mundanely around here.

At Disney's California Adventure, there is an outdoor eatery that offers
chowder in a bread bowl.  It's quite tasty. You don't want to bother
eating on the Disneyland side.  I have more to say on that subject,
and/or there is much other commentary by others online, but that's a
different topic altogether.

Selene