[Sca-cooks] A&S Display

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Fri Jan 25 11:40:04 PST 2008

Ilsebet said:

<<< May I suggest webbing the document, or perhaps using Google
Documents to
share it? >>>

I've just posted a message offering to add it to the Florilegium.
Perhaps they will be willing to do that.

<<< I would be willing to help with either process, >>>

I'm always looking for volunteers to help me edit and update the
files in the Florilegium, if you are interested.

<<< and the whole deal
has gotten me thinking about if I could possibly convince my father
to help
me make sausage from a period recipe. We used to make breakfast sausage
every New Years' Eve Day, while I was still living at home.. >>>

As well as what Gunthar has already posted and will have in his
documentation, perhaps these files in the FOOD-MEATS section of the
Florilegium might be of interest to you:
sausages-msg     (182K)  1/15/08    Period sausages. Making sausage.
sausage-makng-msg (50K)  4/23/07    Sausage making techniques. Supplies.

And of course, there's haggis, which is similar just with different
packaging:
haggis-msg        (94K) 10/25/01    Scottish haggis recipes. comments
on haggis.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas