[Sca-cooks] Everything old is new again

Linda Peterson mirhaxa at morktorn.com
Fri Jan 25 13:42:29 PST 2008

I found one in the course of looking at the link Selene provided, that was
a home pan (rather than the commercial units) that was from an Amazon
affiliate. I had run across the takayaki watching a travel channel show.
It seems there is some city in South America that has the largest
concentration of Japanese outside of Japan (Sao Paolo?). Our family love
tako but feel guilty about consuming intellegent aliens.

Mirhaxa  ;)
   mirhaxa at morktorn.com