[Sca-cooks] White Pizza- OOP

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Sat Jan 26 23:09:38 PST 2008

There's a local pizzaria that makes a splendiferous garlic-chicken
pizza with white sauce. I think it has red peppers, onions,
mushrooms, and olives. But you'd better share it with someone you
love, because only someone you love will want to be around after you eat it!

I like sausage on my pizzas, as pepperoni and my stomach don't get
along well. No lil' fishies, and peppers should be red bells. I also
like to put capers on my pizza sometimes. Am I just weird?

'Lainie
"It is our choices Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than
our abilities."  -Albus Dumbledore