[Sca-cooks] White Pizza- OOP

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Sun Jan 27 05:12:24 PST 2008

> And while we're comparing to Napoli, do we even want to raise the
> specter of cheddar cheese, Pernicious Fruits, or "Alfredo Sauce"? Or
> would that be going too far?
>
> Adamantius

Having used New York Sharp (the only cheese in the house) to top a pizza and
having encountered Pizza de Pasqua (not really the laden foccachia we've
been discussing) with it's orange and lemon zest, I have no problem with the
first two.  Alfredo sauce on pizza does seem to be going "beyond the
beyond."  Thinking of Ragu goop on a nice flat bread isn't pleasant.

Bear