[Sca-cooks] foodie road trip and request for suggestions

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 27 12:57:07 PST 2008

Sounds like a great hunting-and-gathering excursion!  A Trader Joe's
happens to be my closest grocery store.  Oh, it's a struggle but I
manage.  <grin>

Buddha's hand citron is so lovely, it's a shame to waste any of it.
Most standard candied citron recipes include the pith up to 1/2 inch of
it anyway, so I think it would be safe to use all of it.  Marmalade
sounds like a lovely idea though, with some fine "fingertips" still
intact, just to show off.

Bon Appetit,
Selene