[Sca-cooks] Sad news....

S CLEMENGER sclemenger at msn.com
Mon Jan 28 18:22:33 PST 2008

She was a hero to us on the Walk to Rivendell, list, too, Olwen.  Challenging and feisty the whole way, and never a sour or self-pitying word.
Since most of us (on the Rivendell list) only knew her through the list, we're arranging a special memorial for her.  Since she didn't make it to Rivendell, various members of the list (self included) are donating their miles to get her there in spirit.
I hate saying good-bye to people I've known, even if it was only electronically.....
--Maire