[Sca-cooks] I need helpful suggestions

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 30 10:38:28 PST 2008

Hroar and I are going to Estrella this year.  However, it is a 10 hour drive for us one way
and we are going to have to drive all night.  I am very worried about doing this because it
is such a long drive [yes, I am a Caidan] and because of us having to drive all night.  We are
planning on leaving at 9 pm and hoping to arrive by 7 am.

What I need are suggestions of things to drink or eat that will keep me awake enough to drive
safely.  Unfortunately, I hate the taste of coffee, so that is out.  I was going to stock up
on Jolt Cola, but I have been unable to find any in my area [Los Angeles CA].  Do any of you
have any helpful and legal suggestions as to what to use in order to keep awake while driving?

Thanks.

Huette

My thoughts are whirled like a potter's wheel;   King Henry VI, part I: I, v
http://www.twoheartsentwinedpottery.com/