[Sca-cooks] I need helpful suggestions

euriol euriol at ptd.net
Wed Jan 30 17:54:29 PST 2008

Suggestion: Since Hroar has trouble staying up past 11pm, I'd suggest the
opposite. See if you can get him to sleep early and wake early so that he
can take the early morning hours of driving like from 3:30am and on. That
way you both can focus on your strength of being the "Night Owl" and th
"Morning Dove".

Euriol

On Wed, 30 Jan 2008 17:30:01 -0800 (PST), Huette von Ahrens
<ahrenshav at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I have been for this past month staying up all night and sleeping in the
> morning so that it
> won't be a shock to my system to try to keep awake all night.  This is
> kind of easy for me
> as I already am a night owl by nature.  The problem is that Hroar is a
> morning dove.  He has
> been trying to stay up as late as he can, but he fades after 11 pm.  >
Thanks again.