[Sca-cooks] one-trick ponies

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Jan 30 18:22:04 PST 2008

<<< Generally, insofar as getting specific cooking equipment for
specific
purposes, I tend to agree with Adamantius- you don't really need a
bunch of one-trick ponies clogging up your storage space, OTOH, there
are specialty items which, if you're into that specialty, or if
they're versatile enough to be used for other projects, that are well
worth having. >>>

Well, what about a can opener. That's pretty much a one-trick pony,
but it's awfully hard to find a good substitute.

<<< Saint Phlip

Heat it up
Hit it hard
Repent as necessary. >>>

Nah. I think that is a poor substitute for a can-opener. :-)

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com