[Sca-cooks] Cooks get together at Estrella War?

Georgia Foster jo_foster81 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 31 08:11:52 PST 2008

Can't do Estrella this year.  I teach a course for my job that takes the entire week of Estrella.  Saddest part is ... I will be in Pheonix for the teaching of the class, and I won't be able to even sneak away the 100 miles that would bring me to war (instructors meetings, daily course evaluations, setup for the next days classes ... etc).

I also teach a course that usually leaves me directly across from our Fall Coronation.  Pesky work thing anyway.

The good news is ... next year, the course will be taught in March.  Hopefully that will be the trend for the rest of the offerings of this course as well and I will once again be able to attend Estrella.

You-uns go have fun for me.

Cheers

Malkin
Otherhill
Artemisia

Jo (Georgia L.) Foster

Never knock on Death's door.
Ring the doorbell and run ... he hates that.