[Sca-cooks] Interesting, OOP NY Times Food History article...

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius1 at verizon.net
Thu Jan 31 09:54:47 PST 2008

On Jan 31, 2008, at 12:35 PM, Dragon wrote:

> Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius wrote:
>
>> On Jan 31, 2008, at 12:15 PM, Dragon wrote:
>>
>>> As the One True Evil Empire, you should
>>> not support them, even symbolically.
>>
>> And what, precisely, does this have to do with the New York Yankees?
>>
>> Adamantius (hey, you brought them up, sez so right there)
>
> No, no, no... They are the OTHER One True Evil Empire.
>
> ;-)
>
> Dragon

Well, those two and Microsoft, actually. But overall I agree. I still
have one more pound of Starbucks Sumatran to get through. We've been
mixing it with various lighter roasts to make it more palatable, but
we've got only about a week to get all the bad kharma out of the house
before New Year's...

Adamantius