[Sca-cooks] Christmas movies

Linda Peterson mirhaxa at morktorn.com
Thu Jan 31 11:35:39 PST 2008

We also have that on our Christmas movie list, which includes:
Any version of A Christmas Carol including Scrooged and the Muppet
version, Bell Book and Candle, A Christmas Story, Donovan's Reef, The
Claymation Christmas Carols, the original Miracle on 34th Street, The
Nightmare Before Christmas, The Santa Clause, White Christmas, The Long
Kiss Goodnight, and the 1955 Bogart movie We're No Angels.

And we're not even noticeably Christian...

Mirhaxa  :)
   mirhaxa at morktorn.com