[Sca-cooks] kneeling

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 7 07:09:42 PST 2008

Basically, if the person coming into The Presence shows respect and courtesy
and simply states, "I'm sorry Your Majesties, but my knees don't allow me to kneel."
the Crown will allow the person to stand. No big deal.

Historically, looking at period illustrations and such, kneeling was performed on one
knee. Look at the manuscripts, for any Earthly ruler a persone knelt on one knee and
only went to two knees before any unEarthly being such as a Saint or Mary or Jesus
or such.

So, when called into court, I kneel on one knee as proper.

Gunthar