[Sca-cooks] SCA Cooking websites

Barbara Benson voxeight at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 12:21:10 PST 2008

On Jan 7, 2008 9:33 AM, Sharon Gordon
> Recently I've been pointing new people to various SCA oriented cooking sites.   I'm thinking there are a few more either up or under construction.  What else can we add to the list that are either up or in progress?  Feast lists and photos welcomed too.

How flexible are you in the definition of "food oriented". I have a
personal website that I keep all of my SCA stuff on, there are areas
other than cooking on it, but the largest section is Cooking followed
by Gardening I believe.

http://www.loggiaserena.com/

If you want a link directly to the food stuff you could use this link:
http://www.loggiaserena.com/SCACookingPages/SCAFood.htm

It needs to be updated, but I lost my Web Editing program to a
computer crash. Some SCA people's sites that I have found very useful
(other than the ones you have mentioned) are:
http://www.geocities.com/helewyse/
http://www.daviddfriedman.com/Medieval/Medieval.html
http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/food.html
http://clem.mscd.edu/~grasse/
http://www.medievalcookery.com/index.shtm

Those are all I can think of off the top of my head. I hope some of
them prove to be useful.

--
Serena da Riva