[Sca-cooks] kneeling benches

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon Jan 7 20:48:09 PST 2008

Malkin commented:

<<< Just talked to my housemate.

Artemisia will have one by Estrella, as a gift from the Shire of
Otherhill

evidently the housemate has made similar before.  (he is fairly
gifted at woodworking).  He has a pattern already. >>>

Is this one, or the one made for the East (?) Kingdom based on a
period piece or on period illustrations? Or is this just an SCA
creation?  If the former, I'd love a how-to article on this for other
kingdoms/baronies etc. to use in creating their own.

Of course, then I'll have to decide whether it is best placed in the
HOME, SWEET HOME section (like other furniture files), in the area
with SCA courts, the CRAFTS section or the DISABILITIES section. :-)

Thanks,
    Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas