[Sca-cooks] One Hundred Percent EDIBLE Googly Eyes!

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius1 at verizon.net
Wed Jan 9 18:25:23 PST 2008

On Jan 9, 2008, at 8:50 PM, Johnna Holloway wrote:

> A suburban resident sarcastically asked the city to install a pole
> symbolizing Festivus, a holiday popularized in an episode of TV's
> "Seinfeld."

Well, you've got to have a clearly-defined place to stand when
practicing the traditional Airing of Grievances ("I gotta lotta
problems with some of you people, and now you're gonna hear about
'em.") and the Feats of Strength. Nobody eats (or maybe it's nobody
leaves?) until they pin me. What better place than under the aluminum
Festivus Pole?

> Another resident asked for a symbol honoring the "Church of
> the Flying Spaghetti Monster."

His Celestial, Farinaceous Majesty is mentioned frequently in all the
best discussions on Intelligent Design versus Evolution.

Adamantius