[Sca-cooks] Hampton Court is Looking for Suggestions

margaret m.p.decker at att.net
Wed Jan 16 20:18:39 PST 2008

The subject that would fascinate me would be who did what, when and where in
the kitchen and what the pecking order was. For example who decided to serve
chicken, who killed, cleaned, seasoned and cooked that chicken and who took
it to the table. I doubt it was all done by the same person but I didn't
know how duties were divided.
Margarite