[Sca-cooks] Bread Yeasts

S CLEMENGER sclemenger at msn.com
Fri Jan 18 17:36:41 PST 2008

Uhh, actually, that's a maybe.  There are some types of "brewer's yeast" that are meant for use as nutritional supplements, and which would emphatically *not* work for bread.  At least in the US. Dunno about NZ....
My favorite Indy movie theatre used to sell popcorn with this brewer's yeast/spices mixture sprinkled on it....mmmmm.....
--Maire