[Sca-cooks] HI

rattkitten rattkitten at bellsouth.net
Sat Jan 19 08:48:06 PST 2008

Ok well I actually did individual "bowls" for guests for a feast and
started making the things about 3 months out and just stored them in
containers... Made them out of sugar paste.  Served candied peaches in
them and bits of a marzipan "tapestry" that a certain sweet Lady and
Lord made for me.... ;) Topped off with candied mint leaves.  So it all
depends upon what you are looking for... I know since this is the way I
usually work... Is there a theme to the feast?  Or is something about
the event being highlighted?  That way we can make some suggestion along
those lines... other wise we could all sit here and toss ideas all day.
;)  Not that that would be bad....
Nichola