[Sca-cooks] Bread Yeasts

Sandra Kisner sjk3 at cornell.edu
Sat Jan 19 15:17:45 PST 2008

>If it's a health food store, selling Brewers Yeast as a supplement, then
>no, you can't use it.  The yeast is lightly killed and taken for its
>B-Vitamin and mineral value, but is won't grow.

"We use only the finest baby frogs, dew picked and flown from Iraq,
cleansed in finest quality spring water, lightly killed, and then sealed in
a succulent Swiss quintuple smooth treble cream milk chocolate envelope and
lovingly frosted with glucose."

*Somebody* had to do it!

Sandra, already at the rock with some *plain* dark chocolate