[Sca-cooks] Ideas for Subtleties...

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius1 at verizon.net
Sun Jan 20 13:30:34 PST 2008

On Jan 20, 2008, at 4:08 PM, Kathleen A Roberts wrote:

> On Sat, 19 Jan 2008 22:01:07 -0800
>  Susan Fox <selene at earthlink.net> wrote:
>> VATEL, oh heck yeah.  It's out of period but most of the
>> action appears
>> to be in a kitchen that's been there since the previous
>> century
>
> aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh! vatel.   for all of the gloriousness,
> a fine lesson in being able to pull thing out of ye old
> tookus when necessary.
>
> last sunday i enjoyed a homey double feature of 'vatel'
> and 'rat-a-too-ee'.  it was great.

Throw in a copy of "Big Night" and you've really got something... I'm
pretty sure our only copy is on VHS, and it may take a bit of doing,
but I probably need to watch that pretty soon.

"Yez, Primo. Maybe we need to put dee-uh... deee... 'ow you say... 'ot
dog? Deeee  'ot dog on da menu? Iffa da people don' like-a da seafood
risotto, maybe dey like-a da 'ot dog instead?"

Adamantius