[Sca-cooks] Elizabeth Crocker

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Mon Jan 21 10:50:13 PST 2008

Actually my son took Life Management  in Middle School.
He learned to sew (apron and chef's hat) and they did cook.
They also did budgeting and management skills like reading labels
and some parental stuff like carrying around the sack of flour
which represents the baby.
Also he did a short course on Foods and Nutrition in high school.

Johnnae