[Sca-cooks] cheese cakes

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Jan 23 23:31:16 PST 2008

Devra commented:
<<< Mary Morman published the recipes in a CD I used to distribute,
along with the papers that were presented at the event. I'll type in
the cheesecake recipe when I get back from Birka...>>>

I've got that CD too, but right now I'm not quite sure where it is.

Here is a recipe from this Florilegium file, that might be it.
cheesecake-msg    (52K)  1/12/08    Medieval cheesecake. Recipes.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD/cheesecake-msg.html

If it isn't, well perhaps it or others in this file might still be of
interest.

====