[Sca-cooks] Chickpea and Barley Flour

euriol euriol at ptd.net
Thu Jan 24 14:39:31 PST 2008

If you are in an area that is remote from stores that may carry unusual
items, I would recommend ordering them online. I was very dismayed to find
one of the local stores to me stopped selling Verjuice. Places like
Philadelphia are a 2 hour drive, in good conditions. So the ordering online
is far more cost effective than running down to a major metropolitan area.

Side note, I found I can order Millet through Amazon.

Euriol