[Sca-cooks] Everything old is new again

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 24 22:05:46 PST 2008

That's a laugh riot.

I've recently acquired the Japanese version, "takoyaki" pan for little
doughballs with seafood in them -- traditionally octopus "tako" but
sometimes shrimp.  Savories, with a sweet sauce and green onions.  The
pan makes smaller "puffs" and I suppose this group with "invent" those
next year.

Pass the maple syrple!

Selene