[Sca-cooks] Everything old is new again

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 25 12:13:29 PST 2008

> Is there a reference for this that I can pass along to the son who is particularly fond of "tako"? >>>
>
> Perhaps you have one of the new fast food places near you that are
> opening up, called
>
> Tako Bell

Sigh.  That could only be an improvement.

Oh, in answer to Mirhaxa, who asked "Where did you get your pan? I
looked at this food item several months ago but didn't really see a pan
I liked" I got it at the Mitsuwa Market, a grocery chain for homesick
Japanese expats.  They look at me like I'm some kind of space alien, but
I seem to be making intelligent choices so they take my money and don't
say a thing.

Selene