[Sca-cooks] White Pizza- OOP

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius1 at verizon.net
Sat Jan 26 20:49:15 PST 2008

On Jan 26, 2008, at 9:26 PM, Saint Phlip wrote:

> She says that the sauce was an "Alfredo" sauce (shaddap, A ;-) but
> what got my attention was her description of the crust, which was
> "buttery". Anybody have any idea as to how to make such a crust?

Has anybody tried Caesar Salad Dressing? That's sort of whitish. Or
maybe some nice Chicken Scampi sauce...

Au jus sauce is good, but it's usually pretty dark in color. How about
Bagna Cauda dressing?

Wait! I've got it! Nacho cheese sauce!

Don't stop me now; I'm on a roll with a buttery crust ;-).

Okay, I am in fact running out of these, i was going to really stretch
with a truite au bleu reference...

Sounds like it's bedtime...

Adamantius