[Sca-cooks] Sad news....

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 28 09:54:27 PST 2008

Ro's viewing was held last Friday.  A fairly large number of us from the Barony went although it was very hard for us.  The mass was on Saturday although I could not bring myself to attend.  Ro was a beacon, a hero to many here.  She defied all odds and lived over 6 years after being given a forecast of only having about 1 year.  She wasted no time, complained naught and volunteered for everything that came forth.  She continued to give classes in brewing cordials, autocrat, troll, and was a member of our cooks guild, loving to come hwork on the solties (saying she had no artistic talent but wanted to play none-the-less).  She was an avid writer of recommendations and wanted to make sure every single person was recognized for any efforts and works they did.  I am honored to count myself as one of her friends.

Cariad a heddwch (love and peace)

Dame Olwen the Odd
Laurel to Lady Katherine O'Carroll
Order of the Pearl