[Sca-cooks] Sad news....

Sharon R. Saroff sindara at pobox.com
Mon Jan 28 20:26:44 PST 2008

I too had the honor and pleasure of calling Ro my friend.  She gave
light and joy to everyone that knew her.  There was never a negative
word or comment.  She was always positive and upbeat.  She taught me
much about living life to the fullest.

I went to the funeral.  It was hard for me.  I haven't cried that
much in a while.  I will miss her greatly.  After the service, we all
went to a restaurant that Ro favored to celebrate her life.  She will
live on in our hearts.

Sindara