[Sca-cooks] Cast Iron pan question

Lynn LRA at olpdsl.net
Wed Jan 30 08:44:47 PST 2008

I have a pan like that, except the shapes are hamburgers, ice cream
cones and other "picnic-type" shapes I don't recall at the moment. I saw
it and thought it was very funny, so I got it.

But as the shapes are not all the same width and depth, it is very easy
to burn the more shallow ones while the deeper ones are still cooking.
I've made chocolate chip cookies, cornbread, tried jell-o (which didn't
want to come out nicely out of the "molds", so that was a flop), and
meat loaf sort of dishes. The shapes were easy to see in the cornbread
and cookies (and the people I served them to were amused), but the
shapes were difficult to discern in the meat loaf dishes. And it is
somewhat more difficult to clean into all those little crevices.

Good luck with your find. Let us know how you fare with it.

Lynn the Inquisitive

http://www.cookware.com/asp/show_detail.asp?sku=JWR1063&refid=FR280-JWR1063#ProdDetails