[Sca-cooks] I need helpful suggestions

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Wed Jan 30 10:49:58 PST 2008

Yes, good sense. While a drive like that is doable for people who are
younger and in good health, as long as they switch off, a drive of
more than 6 hours is not a good idea, considering Hroar's various
health problems.

Get on the 'Net, locate an inexpensive motel or campground around the
halfway point, and take two days both to get there and come back. You
MIGHT be able to live on caffeine for the trip, but if you get too
much, you can be a wide awake idiot- possibly with an upset stomach.
Caffeine will keep you awake, but it doesn't make you cautious or
aware of your surroundings.