[Sca-cooks] I need helpful suggestions

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Wed Jan 30 17:40:32 PST 2008

I do understand, Huette, but the thought of you two driving all that
distance worries me- I'd much rather you did it in two stages. The
trip to Pennsic, for me, is about 10 hours, and despite being a long
experienced driver (used to drive 1000-2000 miles per week, as part of
my job) the trip to and from Pennsic is exhausting. Of course, it
doesn't help that I usually have spent all day packing, etc before I
go ;-) But, last year, I was thrilled to convince Rob to stop at a
motel on the way back. I DON'T like driving when I'm that tired, and
Rob just isn't safe (we usually run tandem).