[Sca-cooks] Dinner Impossible

James Davis firedrake at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 30 20:08:03 PST 2008

Well, I got to see about 2/3 of it, thanks to the list, and enjoyed it
immensely.  Were his recipes strictly period? I have no idea, but the
spirit of the recipes was great!  His combination of flavors and foods
was wonderful, and his inventiveness was really spectacular.

I hope to find it again from the beginning!

Jared