[Sca-cooks] Interesting, OOP NY Times Food History article...

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Thu Jan 31 11:24:17 PST 2008

At 08:12 AM 1/31/2008, you wrote:

>Honestly? I think I'm gigantically more bothered by restaurants
>serving a twenty-pound cheeseburger (or whatever its weight is),
>where, if you can finish it, it's free. Or the equivalent in steak.

There's a restaurant herebouts that will give you the 72oz steak and
full meal for free if you can finish it within a certain amount of
time. Other wise it's $$$. The steak is about the size of the
hardback copy of _Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix_. In
other words, BIG. I can't imagine being able to eat that in less than
three days.

'Lainie

"It is our choices Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than
our abilities."  -Albus Dumbledore