[Sca-cooks] Christmas movies

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Thu Jan 31 11:47:12 PST 2008

At 11:35 AM 1/31/2008, you wrote:
>We also have that on our Christmas movie list, which includes:
>Any version of A Christmas Carol including Scrooged and the Muppet
>version, Bell Book and Candle, A Christmas Story, Donovan's Reef, The
>Claymation Christmas Carols, the original Miracle on 34th Street, The
>Nightmare Before Christmas, The Santa Clause, White Christmas, The Long
>Kiss Goodnight, and the 1955 Bogart movie We're No Angels.
>
>And we're not even noticeably Christian...
>
>Mirhaxa  :)
>    mirhaxa at morktorn.com

There one the kids and I used to see during the holidays was 'Mixed
Nuts'- about a suicide hotline that is going down the tubes. Has
Steve Martin, Rita Wilson, Garry Shandling, Madeline Kahn (her
attempt at rap is hysterical!), Juliette Lewis, Rob Reiner, Adam
Sandler, Liev Schrieber, and a cameo shot by Steven Wright. Kinda
dark humor, very VERY funny!

'Lainie
"It is our choices Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than
our abilities."  -Albus Dumbledore