[Sca-cooks] What is this?

Sharon Gordon gordonse at one.net
Thu Jan 31 16:20:48 PST 2008

My first thought was lamp holder for a place where you would want several
lamps and lots of light.  But I am not sure there is enough space to
separate the lamps.  The second was that it looked handy for dripdrying
closed umbrellas.  But I haven't seen one before and can't even think of an
old photo or painting with one in it.

There's an OldTools list  (nonSCA) that loves to id stuff like this though.
They are at
OldTools at ruckus.law.cornell.edu