[Sca-cooks] Congrats are in order...

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Sun Jan 6 19:52:49 PST 2008

On Jan 6, 2008 10:43 PM, Kathleen A Roberts <karobert at unm.edu> wrote:

> bless the outlands.  we knee-impaired folks smile sweetly
> at the crown and beg a boon and remain on our feet (to the
> point where one king announced to a circle gathered that
> they should please stay on their feet rather than risk the
> cold hard concrete floor).
>
> congratulations.  i so enjoy all of your postings and have
> learned from more than a few.
>
> cailte

Oh, I could have done that, but I was trying my best to honor the
people honoring me, so I knelt, and tried to last the course, but it
just hurt too much. I can deal with pain, but I try to avoid further
damage, and I really needed my knees to work the rest of the day ;-)

--
Saint Phlip

Heat it up
Hit it hard