[Sca-cooks] Problems with sausage

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 11:54:56 PST 2008

I know there's a really great picture of them chopping meat for sausage, but
I'm not sure about a video.  For those at the MKCC, I included this picture
in the slides I showed.

Kiri

On Jan 7, 2008 2:39 PM, Elise Fleming <alysk at ix.netcom.com> wrote:

> Gunther wrote:
> >I also plan on not grinding this entry, since it is for a judged A&S but
> >instead mincing and pounding the meat.
>
> You might like to look at the texture that the Hampton Court Cooks have
> achieved when they mince meat into teensy tiny pieces.  There are some
> photos on their web site (www.tudorcook.blogspot.com).  I'm not sure if
> there's a video of them doing the chopping but I think there might be.
> It's really amazing the texture they got!
>
> Alys K.
>
> Elise Fleming
> alysk at ix.netcom.com
> http://home.netcom.com/~alysk/ <http://home.netcom.com/%7Ealysk/>

Learning is a lifetime journey…growing older merely adds experience to
knowledge and wisdom to curiosity.
                   -- C.E. Lawrence