[Sca-cooks] OT kneeling benches

Georgia Foster jo_foster81 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 8 04:26:23 PST 2008

The pattern he has is for a foot stool that he made for his parents.  The idea of a kneeler is a period thing (check Catholic stuff).  The housemates rendition is almost exactly like one seen in a period painting.  I will find the painting and include that information when the project is complete.

As to the use ... in this case it is disabilities AND it is furniture.

The project itself is already in motion.  It will involve woodwork in the construction, wood burning in the decoration and needlecraft in the comfort enhancement.  It will NOT be an A&S project at this point but will involve the labors of several Shire Members.  The several of us are actually pretty excited about it.

updates as they happen ....

Cheers

Malkin
Otherhill
Artemisia

Jo (Georgia L.) Foster

Never knock on Death's door. Ring the doorbell and run ... he hates that.