[Sca-cooks] kneeling benches

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Tue Jan 8 19:30:03 PST 2008

In a message dated 1/8/2008 8:47:37 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
dephelps at embarqmail.com writes:

<<Brangawayna:
What did you use for padding? Wool from the  sheep that was in the stewpot
for dinner? (ok, I put that in just to have a  culinary reference...)>>

I was hoping to avoid that question...

It was padded with a couple of sheets of closed cell foam left over from
armor making :-)  Seems nobody remembered that it needed to be padded  before we
all got together at Pennsic to assemble it and we didn't have anything  else
available.  It also made it easy to keep the padding in place when the  fabric
was put over it.

Brangwayna