[Sca-cooks] Bad knees, getting old, it's my generation (OT)

Daniel & Elizabeth Phelps dephelps at embarqmail.com
Tue Jan 8 22:38:46 PST 2008

Sorry about the confusion! (;-o . Dan is indeed the major participant on
this list from this address, but every now and then something will catch my
eye... I should remember to put "from Isabella" in the subject line.
Cheers,
Isabella
PS: I found the Zappa quote for the signature line too (;-)

Frank Zappa