[Sca-cooks] Hampton Court is Looking for Suggestions

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Wed Jan 16 07:14:01 PST 2008

I don't know. The Wall Street Journal had an article last week
on the fact that the pound sterling is also falling now.
"Sterling's dramatic recent decline means it has now weakened by even
more than the dollar in the past 12 months."
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/money/main.jhtml?view=DETAILS&grid=&xml=/money/2008/01/14/cnpound114.xml
"Sterling Pounded" from Monday this week.
http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/194b2e2c-c2d7-11dc-b617-0000779fd2ac.html

It may be more affordable to go in 2009.

Johnnae

Elise Fleming wrote: about courses at Hampton Court and mentioned