[Sca-cooks] Snowin!

Gretchen Beck grm at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed Jan 16 13:58:40 PST 2008

--On Wednesday, January 16, 2008 4:36 PM -0500 Christine Seelye-King
<kingstaste at mindspring.com> wrote:

> Well, it's snowing in Atlanta, GA.  Big white fluffy flakes!  Nothing is
> sticking yet, but this is just the leading edge.
>
> Whoo hoo!
>
> (ok, all you folks in the Northern tier can stop laughing at me now!)

I once saw a comedian from Pittsburgh talk about visiting his relatives in
Georgia. It snowed while he was there, and he took a walk down to the
mailbox. The relatives were all "He's a miracle man!  He can walk on snow!"

Always liked that, being from Pittsburgh an 'at.

toodles, margaret