[Sca-cooks] Coffyn pan?

Nancy Kiel nancy_kiel at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 17 03:59:07 PST 2008

Individual pies would be much more period than individual pastry bowls.  Remember why they're making coffins---to cook something they don't otherwise have a flashy or appropriately shaped pan for, or to show off the cook's skill with decoration and the host's wealth (enough to use all this flour and then throw it away).

Nancy Kiel
nancy_kiel at hotmail.com
Never tease a weasel!
This is very good advice.