[Sca-cooks] Snowin!

Sharron Albert morgana at gci.net
Thu Jan 17 01:10:18 PST 2008

>Well, it's snowing in Atlanta, GA.  Big white fluffy flakes!  Nothing is
>sticking yet, but this is just the leading edge.
>
>Whoo hoo!
>
>(ok, all you folks in the Northern tier can stop laughing at me now!)
>
>Christianna

Well, Anchorage got 6-8 inches today, and I ran an errand tonight in
Fairbanks and was inside for two hours and discovered two inches of
snow had fallen! We don't normally get major snow dumps.

But I ain't complainin' -- it was -30 two nights ago (brrrr).

Morgana yr Oerfa, hoping the roads to Anchorage (350+ miles) will be
plowed by Friday afternoon when we head for coronet...
--
Wit is educated insolence. -Aristotle, philosopher (384-322 BCE)