[Sca-cooks] Snowin!

Sharron Albert morgana at gci.net
Thu Jan 17 23:39:57 PST 2008

>  > Morgana yr Oerfa, hoping the roads to Anchorage (350+ miles) will be
>>  plowed by Friday afternoon when we head for coronet...
>>  --
>
>350 miles?  You gotta be using the Willow Highway (Hwy 3).
>
>Bear

Well, we will be going through Willow. We just call it the Parks
Highway. Other than going to Valdez (about 50 miles longer) via the
Richardson, or the heading for the North Slope, it's just about the
longest highway in Alaska. And, of course, you can go on down to
Homer once you get through Anchorage, but it's not the Parks anymore.
It's very hard to get lost driving long distance in Alaska (G).

Morgana
--
Wit is educated insolence. -Aristotle, philosopher (384-322 BCE)