[Sca-cooks] OOP but Not OT - Ancient Greek Food

silverr0se at aol.com silverr0se at aol.com
Fri Jan 18 11:11:15 PST 2008

The ever-inventive and talented Dame Selene and I are the Hospitality committee for the Culinary Historians of Southern California. This means that we are in charge of the refreshments served after each monthly lecture. One of the reasons we took the job was to coordinate food with the day's topic.

An upcoming lecture will be by Harry Turtledove (yes, the sci-fi writer) and the topic is ancient Greece.

Adding to the challenge will be the fact that I will only have one hand available - currently I have 1 1/2 hands but one will be in the shop hopefully being fixed at that point in time.

Any ideas?

Renata