[Sca-cooks] D'oh!

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 11:40:00 PST 2008

Don't worry...it is, after all, Friday afternoon!  I haven't been able to do
anything right all day.  For example, in correcting all my errors, it's
taken twice as long to type this message as usual!!

Kiri

On Jan 18, 2008 2:29 PM, Michael Gunter <countgunthar at hotmail.com> wrote:

> > Countess Alys Katherine also does incredible sugar paste and marzipan>
> stuff...she's taught several times both at Pennsic and at the MKCC.> > Kiri
> That's who I meant! Boy, is my brain screwed on wrong today!
>
> Coffee.....need more coffee....
>
> Gunthar the idiot.

Learning is a lifetime journey…growing older merely adds experience to
knowledge and wisdom to curiosity.
                   -- C.E. Lawrence